Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Final Thoughts on Learning 2.0

I absolutely loved Learning 2.0. There were so many things I learned that I wouldn't have ever found on my own. I liked having to try and figure out how to get things onto my blog. Some things I struggled with, others weren't so difficult. It is amazing how much is on the web, who figures this stuff out, and the ones who have time to play! My favorite "thing" to do was just creating my actual blog. I thought of so many uses for work and family, including holiday sharing and important events. My least favorite "thing" was trying to figure out the RSS feeds. I'll have to work on that more, although I have an iGoogle home page so I have all the feeds I want from them. I enjoyed being able to understand tech terms and web talk at UELMA. Lots of great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment